Hello Beautiful Humans! As we speak, we are in KEY WEST! Since we travel quite frequently, I figured I’d share our airport essentials with you all!
- Pack your things in an easy to carry bag- I use my backpack because I like to be hands-free and hassle-free as I move through security and to my terminal
- Chargers- phone, watch, laptop
- Reading Material- easy to entertain yourself without draining all of your electronics
- Battery Pack- because we know reading won’t last long and you’ll drain your phone’s battery 🙂
- Ear phones- drain out chatter and those kiddies
- Reusable water bottle- ain’t no one got time to spend $5 on a water
- Laptop- download a movie ahead of time!
- Small wallet
- Snacks- again, airport prices are INSANE
- Light sweatshirt or sweater- they LOVE to keep it at Arctic temps
- Toiletries- chapstick, hand sanitizer, Advil, tissues, gum, lotion
Please don’t be that person who has to throw out a bunch of things at security because of regulation, so check to make sure your things are good 🙂
And if you forgot what happens because you haven’t traveled since COVID: wear slip on shoes, limit your jewelry wearing, take your belt off, remove all electronics, and nothing in your pockets.
P.S. Highly recommend bringing back-up masks, ESPECIALLY on longer flights. You can thank us later 🙂