Is it time to bring back the whale tail?Shannon – Episode 4
Our very first guest, Jessica Goss joined us this week!
Jessica is the ultimate suburban homesteader. She is a 31-year-old stay at home mom to 2 children, who grows her own food, makes her own clothes, and lives off the land. How cool is that?! Find her clothing business, Water the Seed Handmade on Instagram, as well as her husband’s professional BBQ team, Not So Famous Dave’s. She dabbles in just about everything and is truly a wealth of knowledge.
Jess shared her thoughts on:
- Olga’s Closet
- Crap I sewed During Quarantine
- Crochet vs. Knitting
- Making your own clothes
- Dandelion Salve
- Bras and boobs in general
- Kendall Jenner & Alyssa Carson comparison pic (see below)
- Role models on social media
- What we feel is acceptable for our daughters to “look up to”
- The Birds Papaya
- “Bravery” on social media
- Adore Me
- Whale tails
- Men being “passionate” in the workplace versus women being “dramatic”
- Bel Air BBQ Bash
Find us on your favorite streaming service here and the links to all our socials here too! We’re always looking for feedback, as well as accepting more questions just like this one! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. New episodes every Monday. Please head over to Apple and give us a review & rating so we can continue to grow. You do not need an account to leave a review!