Alright, so Dani introduced these to me last week and they are NEXT LEVEL!
- 1C Bailey’s Almande Almondmilk Liqueur
- 1C Pinnacle Cake Vodka (Whipped works well too!)
- 2 packages of Instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2C Boxed funfetti cake mix
- 16oz of Cool Whip
- 1C Milk
- SPRINKLES (whatever feels right to you)
- 2 oz condiment cups with lids. (You want the lids)
- Whisk together 2 boxes of pudding an 1/2C of the cake mix
- Whisk in Baileys and milk
- Stir in cake vodka
- Fold in cool whip until well combined
- Portion shots in cups
- Top with sprinkles!
- Store in freezer until ice-cream like consistency